As a real estate agent, you’ve got your hands full. You stay busy, from tracking the real estate market to meeting with potential buyers and completing stacks of paperwork. Knowing the most effective way to market yourself is challenging when you’re doing much of the leg work alone. You need a method that’s easy yet effective.
Car magnets are the way to go. They’re a powerful, cost-effective tool for promoting your business wherever you go. When you work in real estate, your community is your target audience. Whether driving down the highway, stopping at a red light, or parking in your driveway, real estate car magnets are a calling card to your community. With the right design and effective information, car magnets can help your business stand out.
Why Choose Car Magnets?
Car magnets are like a custom billboard on the go. The more visibility they get, the higher your return on investment. Real estate is all about proximity. Your neighbors are more likely to become prospective clients if they know their real estate agent is right down the street.
Benefits of real estate car magnets include:
- Low Cost. It’s smart to balance high-price and low-cost marketing methods. Car magnets have a low upfront price and don’t have the recurring costs of commercials or billboards. It’s a one-time purchase that gives you plenty of bang for your buck.
- Removable. Car magnets aren’t permanent. If you want to remove a magnet from your car, you can. You’ll just want to do so carefully and clean the area properly.
- Versatile. From compact cars to vans, car magnets work on any size of vehicle. You can place them almost anywhere on your car to get the most eyes on your brand. They’re also reusable and transferable. Got a new car? Simply remove the magnet from your old vehicle and easily apply it to your new one, as long as it’s metal. With full customizability, you can create the best magnet to fit your unique business needs.
- Build Brand Awareness. The more people see your name and face, the more likely they are to remember you. The Rule of Seven states that a prospective client must see your message seven times before taking action. With advertising on the go, you increase the number of eyes on your brand. Pedestrians, neighbors, or other drivers are your audience. The more they see your brand, the more likely they are to call you when they need to buy or sell real estate. Just ensure you’re driving safely and carefully, or you’ll gain a different kind of brand reputation that can hurt your business.
- Professional. When you have an established brand, it builds credibility. Potential clients are more likely to trust you if you have high-quality, professional promotional materials. Car magnets elevate your ordinary vehicle to a classy, company car.
How to Use Car Magnets
With a car magnet on your vehicle, your brand goes wherever you go. Whether you’re incentivizing new clients with a promotion or increasing your brand awareness, car magnets do the work for you.
Ways to use car magnets include:
- Highlight important brand info
- Promote general brand awareness
- Convey promotional messages or deals
- Familiarize people with your logo or face
- Start a conversation about your brand
- Increase your network
What Should Be on a Real Estate Car Magnet?
Car magnets go a long way in increasing your brand exposure. But there are some crucial elements to include to ensure you’re getting the most out of your investment. Optimize your car magnets to get the most attention by balancing necessary information with a sleek design.
Important information includes:
- Company Name. The second a passerby sees your vehicle, they should know who or what you’re promoting. The most attention-grabbing message is useless if potential customers don’t know who you are. Whether you’re part of a real estate agency or work solo, it should be clear who you are and what you represent.
- Logo. You’ve probably invested time, energy, and money into your logo. You want it to be noticed! Graphics grab attention. A great logo helps you stand out from competitors and establish a uniqueness to your brand. It also makes your brand more recognizable to drivers speeding past.
- Company Colors. Cohesive branding establishes credibility and grabs attention. Your car magnets should reflect the colors of your business. When it comes to design, your company colors are the backbone. Varying colors can elevate a simple design or attract more eyes. Don’t forget readability. Your colors should complement each other and help your text, not hurt it. Test your magnet’s visibility by standing a good distance away from your vehicle. Your magnet should be colorful and eye-catching while still being easily readable and understandable.
- Contact Info. Once customers know who you are, they must know how to find you. Including contact info on your car magnet is crucial to ensuring a passerby turns into a customer. Consider using a unique phone number or extension to track how many leads you get from your car magnet.
- Slogan. In a busy world, you need to stand out. A catchy, memorable slogan goes a long way. You’ve only got a few seconds of a passerby’s attention, so make it count. With the right combination of striking visuals and a quippy phrase, your car magnets will work for you.
- A Photo of You. A friendly photo can help. With a face to the name, you become more approachable to potential customers. As a real estate agent, you are your brand. The more recognizable you become, the bigger your potential network can be. Recognizability builds credibility. The more your community knows you, the higher chance they’ll choose you when it’s time for house shopping.
Car Magnets vs. Vinyl Wrap
While vinyl wraps are a great way to fully deck out your vehicle, they’re a much bigger investment than magnets. Vinyl wrap is the perfect method for a full-body vehicle makeover or if you want to outfit your fleet with advertising. Vinyl also is good if you want a simple door logo that will last for a long time without the need to take it off and wash it daily like with a car magnet.
Car magnets are a more temporary option. They’re great when you want to put them on a car to let clients know you are who you say you are, like when making neighborhood visits.
Car magnets aren’t as long-lasting as vinyl. They also aren’t recommended for highway use because they may fly off the vehicle.
Car magnets direct viewers’ attention to one spot. Vinyl wraps have the luxury of being visible from all angles. It’s all about what works best for you and what you’re willing to maintain.
Establish Your Brand
As a real estate agent, you must build trust with your clients and community. With recognizability comes validity. A potential customer is more likely to trust a name or face they’ve seen around town than someone they found on Google. Be the person they’re looking for to do the job well. Invest in your image, and the work will pay off.
Car magnets are an affordable, successful method for promoting your business and attracting leads. With a fully customizable design, you can create the on-the-go advertisement that fits your needs. Lettering Express provides businesses with the products they need to be noticed and remembered. Contact us today to create the best car magnets to take your real estate business to the next level.