As the leaves start to change to those gorgeous autumn hues and pumpkin spice dominates your taste buds, it might be time to switch up your wardrobe. But did you know a seasonal restyle can also support your brand?
With custom apparel, you can add your logo, brand name, and more while still looking stylish and following the fall fashion trends.
Fall fashion is the perfect opportunity to invest in key pieces for a cozy, layered look while still supporting your brand’s name or logo. Stay stylish, warm, and promotional this autumn, whether strolling through a pumpkin patch or enjoying an apple cider by the fire.
From comfy casual to the perfect layered look, we’re breaking down the top fall fashion trends of 2023.
Coordinated Chic: The Rise of Matching Sets in Fall Fashion
The ease and style of a matching set are unparalleled. They get you out the door faster while still looking fashionable. It’s the lazy hack for looking put-together. From minimalist to bold prints, you can find the cutest set to match your vibe.
Matching sets are simple but far from boring. Wearing a fully coordinated look says, “I’ve got my life together.” Whether you’re off to the office or WFH, matching sets will be your best friend. And you can promote your business by putting your name or logo on the tops and bottoms.
Matching set trends include:
- Comfy Cute. A matching sweat set is perfect for the cozy vibes as the weather cools. Deck it out with your branding for the perfect WFH wear for your team.
- Playful Patterns. Matching doesn’t have to mean monochromatic. Snazz up your athleisure with patterns to fit your personality. You can dial down the accessories and let your outfit do the talking.
- A Luxurious Touch. A minimalistic matching set is the perfect backdrop for accessorizing with luxurious touches. Gold jewelry like earrings, necklaces, watches, or bracelets are the perfect pairing for fall. Accessories are a unique branding opportunity to show off your business. They’re also great gifts for loyal clients.
On those chilly fall mornings, leaving the sanctuary of your cozy bed is tough. Do yourself a favor and make getting dressed a little easier with a stylish matching set that feels like loungewear.
A Sporty Twist: Embracing Varsity-Inspired Fashion for Fall
That’s right, your old high school letterman is back in style. The nostalgic varsity jacket has been a streetwear staple for decades, but it’s making a big comeback in 2023 mainstream fall fashion. Even luxury fashion brands are incorporating them into their fall collections.
The varsity jacket is the perfect layering piece for your fall wardrobe if you love a vintage, preppy style.
“Prep revival” is front and center with this iconic trend. The varsity jacket can be your staple fall outerwear for a vintage look that you can dress up or down.
Why should you sport a varsity jacket?
- Team Spirit Vibes. For many people, fall means the start of football season. Embrace the nostalgic vibes of an autumn high school game. Whether you’re cheering next to the marching band or devouring nachos on the bleachers, the sturdy wool fabric will keep out the chill air while looking cool.
- Athleisure Evolution. From the stadium to the street, this look isn’t just for your hometown heroes. A comfortable, versatile option, the varsity jacket gives effortless, cool kid vibes.
- Make It Your Own. Varsity jackets have an added personalization factor. Add patches of your favorite sports teams or bands or some cute embroidery for a custom look. Style with a T-shirt and jeans for a casual look, or snazz it up with a turtleneck and slacks. And, of course, you can always add your branding to promote your business in style.
Whatever your style, varsity jackets are a versatile, customizable piece to add to your fall wardrobe.
A Mindful Movement: Eco-Friendly Athleisure
It’s time for the mindful movement to take center stage. This fall, more brands are focusing on sustainability.
Fast fashion causes a lot of waste. Mass production results in massive carbon emissions. Pieces that quickly go out of style end up in landfills.
That’s why choosing key pieces that will last you several fall seasons is important. That’s where versatile clothing like athleisure comes in handy.
From the gym to errands to working from home, athleisure is the versatile solution to combining comfort and style. Lettering Express offers eco-friendly options to rep your brand while staying earth-conscious.
The secret to looking chic and staying comfortable? An oversized T-shirt. They’re no longer just for lounging around the house. Tuck an oversized tee into a pair of high-waisted jeans or layer over a mini skirt with tights. Whether it’s a classic white tee or one for your favorite rock band, it’s a timeless look that never goes out of style.
Why wear an oversized shirt?
- Effortless Comfort. The allure of oversized-fashioned trends means you don’t have to sacrifice comfort for style. Not happy in tight-fitting clothing? This is the perfect style for you. It’s giving “I woke up like this” vibes.
- The Art of Proportion. Styling oversized can help you achieve a balanced look. A looser top with tailored pants looks proportionate. If you wear loose pants with an oversized T-shirt, you can always add a belt around your waist for more definition.
- Ways to Wear. Go a couple sizes up from your norm to achieve this look. Because an oversized shirt is so versatile, you can easily dress it up or down. Add a blazer for a more polished look, or knot it in the front for casual vibes. A leather jacket adds some edge. Layer like a pro with a turtleneck or under an overall dress. It’s the perfect layering staple for your fall wardrobe.
Baby tees have made a big nostalgic comeback in fall wardrobes, particularly with the rise of ‘90s and early 2000s style influence. The tiny top looks like it was pulled from your big sister’s high school closet. But it’s a little more retro than your average crop top.
So, how does this tiny top fit into a fall wardrobe? The baby tee is the perfect layering piece. A long, flowy skirt can balance out the top. Add a trench coat or peacoat and some boots for the perfect cozy combo.
Baby tees are versatile pieces that can cater to your style. Try a knit top for added warmth and cozy vibes. Add a leather jacket for an edgy feel.
Pairing the retro baby tee with modern staples gives you an on-trend look that’s sure to impress this fall.
Gear Up for Fall Fashion Trends
Embracing fall fashion trends is all about combining basics and staple pieces for a cohesive, layered look. Don’t sacrifice warmth for style this season! Stock up on some cozy vibes this autumn.
At Lettering Express, you can design your own custom clothing to fit all the fall trends this year. It’s time for a wardrobe reset. Don’t wait to miss all this season’s hot deals. Shop our apparel store now!